Accelerate the performance and reputation of your organisation through progressive career management and development.
People are the key to any organisation’s good fortune, so it stands to reason that progressive career management and development will accelerate performance, and this has been proven time and time again through Careers Enhanced customers in the UK and Europe.
Investment in career management and development leads to improved motivation and better staff retention, and of course recruitment also becomes easier because your reputation as a career-minded employer makes you stand out from the crowd.
If people are encouraged to achieve more, they will achieve more, for themselves and for the organisation. We have witnessed people excelling in ways that had previously not even been imagined, with new levels of performance and innovation raising standards internally and amongst external stakeholders.
- Career Development Strategy, positioning career management as an enabler of your strategic goals
- Career Development Programmes, geared to your own strategic priorities, and involving direct interventions such as group-based learning, workshops and presentations
- Executive Career Coaching, providing personalised individual support which can be connected to Career Development Programmes
- Careers Leadership Training, enhancing the ability of Line Managers at all levels to have meaningful career conversations with their staff
- Mentoring Schemes, developing both mentor and mentee, to ensure that mentoring really makes difference
- Social media Strategy for Careers, including recruitment and online reputation management
- International Career Management
Making decisions about which route to take in life can be challenging. Ruth’s extensive experience in career strategy, her insight, total commitment, dedication, incredible knowledge of tools and methods, empathy and her fantastic sense of humour have contributed to some life-changing positive outcomes for our research staff who have participated in the programme. I feel privileged to know and to work with Ruth. Every discussion is a pleasure, an inspiration and a learning experience. I recommend her without hesitation.
Ruth has been an excellent careers consultant for the RSC. She has carried out extensive preparation for each careers event we have hired her for (both 1-1 meetings and workshops both in the UK and abroad) and has been very generous in sharing her insights and suggestions to the internal careers team at the RSC.